The Sidewinder is THE saw that started it all. The Sidewinder Crack saw is ideal for cutting out random cracks in parking decks, warehouses, runways and other large concrete areas, indoors or out. Designed to cut 1/2″ deep, 3/8″ wide all day long with a 5″ diameter blade, either V or square cut. This puppy will cut 3000 feet in an 8 hour day and can do it dustless. The pull behind downcut design allows for great visibility as you can see the blade and follow the crack with great accuracy. This is the most long standing piece of equipment to our brand and the one Joe is most proud of in the design, functionality, durability and overall performance of the saw doing what it does best…. Cutting out cracks. 5.5hp Honda GX200 engine with Cyclone air filter installed on complete saw.
Check out the Video tab to see it in action, and Joe using it!
SHIPPED LTL TRUCK FREIGHT- EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGE IF RESIDENTIAL AREA, LIFT GATE NEEDED or OTHER TRUCKING COMPANY UPCHARGES WILL APPLY
- Joe Due invented and patented this item 35 years ago.
- The C-10 and CC-100 were based off of Joe’s Design
- Cuts out random cracks and can do it dustless
- Cuts about 10 feet of crack a minute
- Cuts about 3000 ft/ day
- Cuts dry with vacuum attached and is easily manuverable
- No spalling; leaves rectangular cut, square edges or V cut
- Provides excellent visibility for accurate cutting
- You pull the saw back at you, allowing you to see and follow the crack with ease
- 5.5hp GX200 Honda Engine
- Saw Takes a 5″ x .375 diameter V- blade (included) that has a standard 5/8 arbor. No special arbor or pin holes
- Sidewinder will cut up to 3/4” deep with a 5” blade – saw weighs about 70 lbs
- Must ship via truck freight